Egypt's Water Sports Capital[ ]

Golden Beach

Golden Beach 1 covers an area of 360,000 m2 in a prime location known for its mild weather all year round. It lies on kilometer 77 of the Tunnel area, 35 kilometers from Hamamat Pharaon, and 25 from Hamamat Pharaon; all places you’ll surely want to visit on your trip to Ras Sudr. Aptly named Golden Beach, this village is known for the long stretches of beautiful beaches covering 350 meters, several islands, and its architecture. Only about 10% of Golden Beach has been dedicated to buildings, while the other 90% will be for parks, entertainment, and sports. There are two complete phases to Golden Beach, with a third currently under construction.

Golden Beach 1 Hotel

There are 50 rooms and 12 chalets available for visitors at 4 stars Golden Beach 1 Hotel. Several services are also available at the hotel for those staying there, including:

  • Café
  • Lobby
  • Health centre
  • Business centre
  • Communication centre
  • Meeting room
  • Swimming pool
  • Gym
  • Cafeteria
  • Restaurant offering both western and oriental cuisines

For reservations call:

  • Golden Beach 1:069-3380160

Golden Beach 2 Hotel

There are 50 rooms and 15 chalets available at this 4 stars hotel. Several services are also available, including:

  • Café
  • Health centre
  • Business centre
  • Communication centre
  • Swimming pool
  • Lobby
  • Gym
  • Cafeteria
  • Restaurants offering both western and oriental cuisines to suit all tastes
  • For reservations call:

    Golden Beach 2: 069-3870160

    Golden Beach 1 Resort

    Golden Beach 1 offers 450 units of luxurious villas and chalets. All villas overlook the sea, and all units are known for their colourful architecture. All have a private swimming pool and garden as well.

    Also available in Golden Beach 1 are the following services and facilities:

    • Swimming pools centre covering 3,700 meters, including water sports facilities
    • 4 swimming pools overlooking the main Golden Beach landscape; each landscape taking up 1,600 meters
    • A marina for those who love fishing and diving
    • Restaurants
    • Cafeteria
    • Supermarket
    • Children’s play area
    • Roman theatre
    • Health and sports club
    • Internet café
    • Open air cinema
    • Conference centre
    • Gym
    • Football fields
    • Billiards hall
    • Track for horseback riding

    Golden Beach 2 Resort

    Golden Beach 2 covers a wide area of 400,000 m2 and has 603 units of villas and chalets available. Like Golden Beach 1, this resort is adamant on not overcrowding its spaces with buildings, preferring to dedicate only 12% to units, and the rest to parks, entertainment spots, sports centres, and water sports facilities.

    Golden Beach 2 has a swimming pools centre covering an area of 4,300 meters with water sports facilities, and another 4 swimming pools, each covering an area of 1,600 meters. Golden Beach 2 also provides the following services and facilities:

    • Marina for those who would like to spend a relaxing afternoon fishing or diving
    • Restaurant
    • Cafeteria
    • Supermarket
    • Children’s play area
    • Health and sports centre
    • Internet café
    • Open air cinema
    • Conference centre
    • Football fields
    • Gym,/li>
    • Billiards hall
    • Track for horseback riding
[thethe-image-slider name=”Golden Beach Resort”]

Comments are closed.